Employee of the Month! Employee of the Month!

Haha

Short and funny. Loved the animation. Good joke.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

loops so perfectly

loops so perfectly....can't stop listening.

It's Freakin' Mario It's Freakin' Mario

so short

Wish there was more! Great job, really funny. Great quickies

Neuro Neuro

I see a lot of potential in this. After some more fine tuning you could have a decent indie game you might even be able to sell! Love the laser rope idea.

Shinra Dress Up Game Shinra Dress Up Game

Well, it works.

Incredibly simple drag and drop... not bad for your first. I would recommend maybe trying some kind of "snapping" so that when you put the pants over the leg it attaches itself to the leg and puts it on the character collecting.

For some reason I thought this was going to be an FF7 dress up when I read Shinra lol.

TeamShinra responds:

Thanks for your review.
I have been thinking about making things snap into the right position and I've been trying to find some codings for that, so if I can get those down that should be included in the next version ^^
Yeah, Rufus Shinra XD
Not this one, though =p

Pixle! Pixle!

Simple!

I love the simplicity of the game, but the controls seem way to sensitive. It leads me to going more blocks than I want to and I end up dying. I know I can just tap the key but I wish there could be a little bit more of a delay after moving one block before it registers if I want to keep moving or not.

Pokemon TCG - Clubmaster Pokemon TCG - Clubmaster

Ah I love it, I loved the TCG on gameboy. Some really good memories with that game.

Good job, it sounds great!

RoHiSakkStereo responds:

TCG was a great game with excelent music =) Im glad you like it! =)

Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit) Chaoz Fantasy (8-Bit)

This has an insane level of badassness to it. I love the sound, makes me miss the 8bit days even. Really good job.

Nutronic - Run Away Nutronic - Run Away

Amazing

I just love this track. I've been listening to it for about an hour while I browse the internets. It is a great track and it reminds me of when I was in high school for some reason. I think this was the kind of music I was into back then