Neuro Neuro

I see a lot of potential in this. After some more fine tuning you could have a decent indie game you might even be able to sell! Love the laser rope idea.

Shinra Dress Up Game Shinra Dress Up Game

Well, it works.

Incredibly simple drag and drop... not bad for your first. I would recommend maybe trying some kind of "snapping" so that when you put the pants over the leg it attaches itself to the leg and puts it on the character collecting.

For some reason I thought this was going to be an FF7 dress up when I read Shinra lol.

TeamShinra responds:

Thanks for your review.
I have been thinking about making things snap into the right position and I've been trying to find some codings for that, so if I can get those down that should be included in the next version ^^
Yeah, Rufus Shinra XD
Not this one, though =p

Pixle! Pixle!

Simple!

I love the simplicity of the game, but the controls seem way to sensitive. It leads me to going more blocks than I want to and I end up dying. I know I can just tap the key but I wish there could be a little bit more of a delay after moving one block before it registers if I want to keep moving or not.

hurry up bob2 hurry up bob2

Addicting

Very simple and very addicting. Could see this as an app on phones.

Last Robot Last Robot

Great Game

That was a lot of fun. I highly enjoyed it. Very simple game. Well done.

Taking Paid Survey - Game Taking Paid Survey - Game

It's not terrible but this is more like a demo

Alright well the game isn't terrible but it is incredibly short. You should think about changing the $ character into something that looks like Mario and create a big adventure. You seem to have the platform thing down, just work on it and I'm sure you could create an awesome platformer.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

What a great game.

I loved it, you did a really great job. It was very entertaining.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad you think so!

Snailiad Snailiad

IMPRESSIVE

I'm surprised with how awesome this game is. Easy to play and really enjoyed the NES-like quality it had. Great game!

Blood, Brains and Bullets Blood, Brains and Bullets

Really good

It is a really good game. Good job.

The zombies kinda look like normal people though...

yanco responds:

Thank you enzanblaze! Yeah, I guess you are right.
They do look more like zombies when you look at them through Sniper rifle Scope, but without it... hmm.. you're actually right.

The Fall of the Armarda The Fall of the Armarda

Cool

Cool for a 12 year old, but needs a lot of work.

One of the backdrops wasn't even drawn, the default "X Motif" was used.